This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can this be true about SEO specially on Google Search?
05-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Can this be true about SEO specially on Google Search?
well, there is a local SEO company, well known and trusted in my city that says " They can get my site to be on first page of Google search" I choose 3 keyboards and if someone search this keyboards on google my website will show on first page of Google. They says it will stay for a couple of weeks and after that it depends to the quality of your website and it may go down or stay forever.

They charge $150 for this service. But, they do not need to access my website setting to change the links or meta tags or anything. The only thing they want from me is my website address and the keyboards I want and I have to give them 30 days delivery time.

How this is possible and how they can do this when they DONT even log in into my website administration.

Any thoughts that how this could be done in 30 days without changing anything on my side such as meta tags and .......???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 01:22 PM

Bullshit. They can't do it.

Ads

05-25-2014, 01:37 PM

Hi, surely you mean "Keywords" and not "Keyboards" ??? It sounds like a bit of a case of "a sprat to catch a mackerel" in my view. If they are not editing your website then they would be solely relying on creating back-links on other websites. This is possible by creating lots of back-links and anchor text using your chosen keywords but it would be quite unlikely. My guess is that people are employing some black hat SEO techniques and personally I would stay well away from them as they could end up doing you website more harm than good, and you could possibly end up with your domain being blacklisted in the worst case scenario. I think that they are just trying to get their foot in the door, starting off with a big offer for small money and then giving you loads of excuses and trying to get you to sign up for and pay for more of their services.

Sounds like a dodgy scam to me.