This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add her on FB or NO?
05-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Should I add her on FB or NO?
We knew each other for about 2 years. 7 months ago, after being convinced that this girl likes me coz of the obvious signs (whether as a friend or something more) I added her on FB. She declined but then added a good friend of mine she knew i was friends with. We met each other here and there, at church, say hi etc etc, little awkwardness, sometimes it seem like nothing happened but im pretty sure she knows she declined me. Weeks ago, she started adding most of close friends. Then last night, after hanging out with her and with those close friends she added.. when I got home, I saw she sent a request. I put it on "not now" coz i really dont know what to think of the situation.. I like the girl, maybe more than a friend..(not sure).

I really dont know what to think.. I thought she liked me, the more I acted up on it, the more im thinking she doesnt..coz she started being aloof and if she always said hi before, now she just looks at me unless I do something for her attention. im totally confused but one thing I can count on, whenever I meet her at a place, she never moved away from me, never not look at me, whenever i said hi, she would always said hi back, but also I hate that sometimes she has a delayed reaction when im talking to her.

I fear that she might be a man eater. I dont wanna add her just to be lead on. I wanna add her coz i think we both like each other. what should I DO?
@jasmine thats funny. u have the same name as her. LOL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 04:48 PM

Dude, seriously. It's just facebook. Add her and ask her why she acted the way she did. Stop waiting around.
Good Luck sweetie xx

Ads

05-25-2014, 05:04 PM

add her
05-25-2014, 05:05 PM

Facebook is just Facebook. Even if you add her, she will be nothing but part of your friendslist. You have no obligation to chta with her on the site nor do you need to view her profile. Just add her and get it over with.
05-25-2014, 05:14 PM

Don't let fear stand in your way. Add her! Give her the benefit of the doubt. Now if she does something that you dislike then you can delete her. She may be afraid to and that's why she is having a delayed reaction.
05-25-2014, 05:19 PM

I think you should add her! It would bother you more if you don't add her and think of all the possibilities. Take a chance! Plus look at is this way, she took time out her day to find YOU. Smile
05-25-2014, 05:34 PM

im sorry youre in a tough situation.

I say add her and try and get to know her a lot more. Talk to her on FB and see how that goes. I think you might be able to get a better feel for the situation the more you talk to her and soon you'll be able to find out if she really like you or not

good luck!Smile
05-25-2014, 05:46 PM

wow!! you are over thinking this!! way over the top dude!! haha.
just add her. sometimes i deny people i don't know that much, and then later i add them.
chill!
05-25-2014, 06:01 PM

just add her