This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with uninstalling Google Chrome?
05-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Help with uninstalling Google Chrome?
I want to uninstall Google Chrome but it will not uninstall. Any Ideas please. Cheers. H
Sorry meant to have said that it's not in my programmes that's why I can't uninstall it. I'm sure it's got something to do with "Vgrabber" that has installed itself and I can't get rid of it. Cheers. H

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 04:47 PM

My Computer --> Uninstall or Change a Program --> Look for Google chrome in the list--> Right click on it and uninstall.
Hope this helps ^.^

Ads

05-25-2014, 04:55 PM

go on control panel. click uninstall programmes. click google chrome and uninstall
05-25-2014, 05:00 PM

Firstly close your Google Chrome, Then go to Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add Remove Programs
Here Google Chrome will be see you and the right side you will see uninstall - Click this and next.

It will uninstall form your computer.

Best of luck
05-25-2014, 05:01 PM

Hello,
There are different-2 option to uninstall a program In Window-XP you can uninstall a program through following some easy steps:-
Go to control panel and then click on Add and Remove programs and then click on the Google chrome and remove.
Or in windows-7 you can uninstall a program by following given steps:-
Go to -->Control panel -> program and feature-> click on Google Chrome-> click on uninstall.