This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would he like my photo?
05-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Why would he like my photo?
Okay me and this guy where suppose to hang out Friday but he kinda blew me off he claimed he didn't and that he was doing something and he got caught up in the shit he was doing and it slipped his mind. But I was waiting all day for him so I never responded. Then today he texted me this morning asking if I was mad and then I didn't answer him and he texted again saying I guess that's a yes then I answered him 3 hours later saying that if he would've just picked me up and went to his house we would've had a good time and I said it's whatever you missed out and he never answered me. But I posted a photo on instagram and he liked the photo Why would he like my photo if he can't bother text me back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 05:12 PM

He is probably irresponsible & flakey, but with a reasonably good heart who tries, but simply doesn't care enough about his character as a whole. NOT someone to get too close with. I'd pass on him & move on. Even if he was just a friend. Friends try harder. Maybe he simply had bad examples sweetie. There are lots of both good people with great character & a conscience then there are guys like him. I'd keep a distance from him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply