This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i market my website on Facebook?
10-16-2012, 07:02 AM
How do i market my website on Facebook?
"Step by step guide please. I already opened an account. Should I Create a Page?Please help"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 07:10 AM

It would be a good idea to let us know what you website is about, as someone might be able to let you know if its a good platform for marketing.

What I know about this type of marketing is to get as many friends as you can that you feel would be interested in your products, then you send messages to them promoting your product. Just don't hard sell, as I feel its a place that would respond better to suggestive selling.

Ads

10-16-2012, 07:10 AM

"There are many sites to market website including Facebook. but the FACEBOOK is the renowned platform that's being used by large number of net users in the field of social media marketing..first set up an account on Facebook then make friends and groups they should be similar your requirement. add them as friend to increase your network, local search is also optimize method. Have links on your website referring to your Facebook site so people who visit your page will know that you are on FB. This may help with developing deeper connections and help people follow you, but it need daily hard work to update your profile, if you wanna success for website more than i have mentioned above you may; but you'll have to take some services from experts like magicsolv.com that's offering marketing and website promotion services, ask 'em to helping u, hope your website would be in high ranking by this Optimization."