This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she worth it or should i move on?
05-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Is she worth it or should i move on?
I met this girl last yr in English. I was shy but as the semester went on I became more comfortable around her. We always had to work in groups and I caught her staring at me a lot, but the problem was that she also sat next to two other guys and ignored me a few times.. She was really friendly and I really loved talking to her and she gave of a lot of signs of interest but the problem was she kept joking around with other guys while looking over at me.. I also tried adding her on Facebook but she still hasn't added me yet it still says friend request sent. I know that she has seen it since she changed her profile pic. We don't have classes together anymore but I ocassionaly talk to her in school. She hasn't accepted or denied my friend request and I don't know why, I felt like she was playing hard to get the entire last semester sometimes she seemed interested but the next day she would completely ignore me. I also have a crush on another girl I met in chemistry, who is extremely shy but is an amazing person and doesn't play hard to get. I wanted to ask the other girl out but I just feel like if she is playing games now, she won't take our relationship seriously and keep flirting,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 08:05 PM

I think she is shy, wait for a month if nothing happens then forget her. Or she doesn't know what feel about you.
Can you please answer my question? I really need an opinion!

Ads

05-25-2014, 08:18 PM

If you really like her, then I think you should start by asking for her number or ask to hangout sometime, but if she is a flirt, and you think she probably will flirt even if you're with her, then you should try and forget about her!
Answer mine, please?! Smile