This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to seo for usa website but i'm in india so what ways to seo for usa website please help me?
05-25-2014, 11:13 PM
i want to seo for usa website but i'm in india so what ways to seo for usa website please help me?
actually i want to seo for USA website but i'm in India so i want to know about ideal ways of seo for country base optimization successfully and tell me full detail or link of good seo sites.and how many takes time to come in high pageranking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 11:14 PM

Time depends on the amount of effort you put in and the techniques you use. Best thing for you to do is to download an open source script called SeoPanel, then install it either as a sub-domain or in a folder on your website. You can then log in and add as many sites as you want and use the tools included to do your own seo: http://www.seopanel.in/
Installation is straightforward and instructions are included.

Ads

05-25-2014, 11:27 PM

You Can start the work for USA website:-

Before Starting Point to be consider:-

1. Time totally defend on competition.
2. Use naturally white hat link building.
3. Use High Authority page Rank Site.
4. Use unique content with each links for article, book marking, directory submission, yahoo answer, Blog commenting, guest posting, Blog submission etc...
5. Create daily at least 15 to 20 anchor text.
6. Don't use more than two keywords for 400 words content.
7. Use each links with top 10 Social Sites.
8. Create a few video though Animoto than shared with you tube you will get a good results.
9. Use Only High Domain Authority sites.
10. Use forum posting as per your business niche.
11. Use SMO at in proper way.
12. Don't except tempting offer, what happens in SEO 80% people use black hat techniques and may push you out of Google.
13. So be very careful.
14 Follow Google guideline.

If you are really serious above instructions what am I talking? Take actions all the things will help you in straight way go get more expounder or top #1 Result.
05-25-2014, 11:30 PM

This is not impossible, but will take time. You will need to find the USA keywords that will optimize your website. You will also need a source of traffic from USA locations to test and monitor how effective your SEO techniques have been.