This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Claims to not want to be friends?
05-26-2014, 06:03 AM
Claims to not want to be friends?
My ex tells me he doesn't want to be friends anymore (we were really good friends before, like hanging out a lot and went on a trip together)...
HE'S the one that ended the relationship, almost 1 year ago (we didn't talk for 3 months after the break up)
But we got into a big argument where harsh/mean things we're said. I could tell he was just so annoyed during the argument, from the one we had 2 weeks prior to that...

So we haven't really talked in almost a month.... I feel like he's still upset
We're not friends on Facebook (not the first time he has unfriended me)

But he keeps me in his profile pictures, even though his brother hacked his Facebook account and posted a dumb profile picture, my ex deleted the hacked picture, but kept the pictures of us.

He also still has a couple pictures of me on his Instagram page, even though he recently deleted other random instagrams not of me (I know he must have seen the pics of us)

If he really didn't want to be friends with me, then why would he continue to have pictures of the two of us up? I know he deletes things from Facebook, so I know it's not like he "forgets" these things

(I'm not saying to try and get back with him… But I know that we're not going to not be friends forever)

(I know he doesn't have a new girlfriend)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 06:11 AM

You sound really hurt...and also like someone still in love.... U dont just appreciate the relationship u had with your ex but u r actually still in love with with him and thats y u r asking all these questions. You r trying to make sense of why u feel the way u feel about him even tho u say u r just frenz.... Yur ex is also in love with u and the only reason he remained frenz with u was bcus he still thinks u r all that. Then u would ask the question if he still loves me why did he break up? Simple; He broke up bcus he cant deal with the idea of just being frenz with u and pretending he doesnt want more...... Thats y he still keeps your pictures. A man who is disgusted with or hates a woman never keeps that woman's picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply