This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roki Streaming / WWE Network HELP!!!?
05-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Roki Streaming / WWE Network HELP!!!?
Ok I need HELP!!!! I have purchased the WWE network and it's fine on the computer - but we want to watch it in our living room on the comfy couch and whatnot and when we have company over to watch the PPVs. I want to watch it on the tv in the living oom and the computer is in the bedroom. So I have a wii, it connects to the internet but apparently you need a xbox 360, and a gold live membership as terms of gaming consoles..and they are expensive. Something was said about a ROKU streaming device - what in the heck is that....And will it work with my normal flat screen tv and if I already have verizion fios and how would that work. All help would be MUCH appreciated as well as other suggestions Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 12:45 PM

having fun being the beta tester for WWE Network?

Ads

05-26-2014, 12:56 PM

http://www.roku.com/
05-26-2014, 01:11 PM

Think of it as your Comcast/Dish Network box, the box you connect to your TV so you can watch your cable channels, the difference is, Roku uses your internet to stream videos to your TV.

Roku already comes prepared for you to use your Netflix, Hulu and other streaming service, all you have to do is navigate around the menus you see on the screen to access your streaming services. WWE Network is the newest addition to the Roku device.

There are three different Roku devices. The cheapest out of the three can only connect to your TV by A/V cables (the set of three yellow red white cables) and can only access your internet through Wi-Fi, so you need a wireless router for the cheap Roku to access the channels, and this Roku can only play in standard definition.

The most expensive of the three comes with all the old and latest TV connections and can access your internet through an Ethernet port and Wi-Fi. It plays in High Definition.