This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adblock plus in firefox not blocking all ads, how to add an ad so it can remember to block it?
05-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Adblock plus in firefox not blocking all ads, how to add an ad so it can remember to block it?
Of course adblock plus is not going to block all ads, some get through its filters. I don't see an option anywhere in my adblocker that allows you to manually put in a website so it will block it in the future. How do I do this? Are there different variations of adblock plus with different options, because I can't find an option that will allow me to do this? I downloaded this extension through the firefox website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 12:54 PM

Well, I use Google chrome more than Firefox.The adblock extension for Google chrome is having an easy user interface.
For Firefox :
To block an ad just move your cursor on the ad and right click then click "AdBlock Plus: Block ___" Where "___" is a image or a site whatever..

Ads

05-26-2014, 01:02 PM

When i suggest utilizing http://www.vpnpower.net in order to unblock sites. I've been using them since 5 years.