This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firefox, google chrome, or Internet explorer.?
05-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Firefox, google chrome, or Internet explorer.?
I have been a faithful firefox user for the past 2 years, i only just tried out google chrome now and i have a great leapord print theme, it spell checks things for me and when boxes are highlighted they are a cool colour so i think i like google chrome now Smile (even though i dont know how to use it yet...)
This is a poll by the way. And also i was wondering if you could get lepoard print themes on firefox? lol! the only thing about google chrome is that it downloads things a weird way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 04:04 PM

google chrome is what i use...it is much faster than IE and Firefox and it has web protection.... i think it's the best just because it is simple and fast...

Ads

05-26-2014, 04:10 PM

firefox is the best for me...i have all three but I just stick with firefox lol
05-26-2014, 04:19 PM

....but what's your question? Do you want to know which one to use? Well, internet explorer is the worst of the three. Google Chrome is the faster and the BEST choice. Firefox is ok if you like add-ons.
05-26-2014, 04:24 PM

Actually, Google Chrome runs faster than Firefox and Internet Explorer. However, Some internet security software don't support Google Chrome about Safe Search. They only support Internet Explorer and Firefox. Sometimes, Google Chrome is turned off automatically that I can't understand. For me, Firefox is still better. I use both Firefox and Google Chrome Browser.
05-26-2014, 04:28 PM

Yes some online programs flash games or even websites can sometimes not recognise Chrome until now . I use firefox and i think it is much better tha chrome event the chrome has some features that firefox doesn't and it goes the same way for firefox ... ( Internet explorer is out of the question in my opinion) .