This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox live relationship? Should I worry?
05-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Xbox live relationship? Should I worry?
My bf has been talking to another xbox user live. I know they jave been interested in each other because I jave read the messages. Obviously they have been getting to know each other (location personal interests, single etc) ive read the messages. shes given him her fb name and all of a sudden he has been texting her. he asked me to pass his phone, and im glad I looked because he have been texting her like he is single...her name on his fone is xbg im assuming xbox girl...lately he have been playing until 4am knowing he has to work and he will leave the room and go on fb...I know because ive seen the history and the pics he looks at and the fact that he goes on the messenger....now it may sound petty to some but idgaf because we been together for ten yrs and I dont appreciate this cuz meeting is possible and there is a such thing as emotionally cheating.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 05:36 PM

It's over

Ads

05-26-2014, 05:42 PM

I would talk to him about it. Say who is this girl?! And if he lies keep asking.
05-26-2014, 05:48 PM

Yes it definitely sounds like he is on the verge of something physical with this girl. He's not exactly having an emotional affair persay, unless there is more and he is telling this girl about his feelings. But he is absolutely using this girl to stroke his own ego.

If she's on his fb, do you not have your accounts showing "in a relationship with..."? That would certainly solve this issue, but if you don't then I suggest you make your presence known to her subtully; take a new picture of you 2 and tag him in it with a definitive caption like "Even after 10 years I still love this guy" or something to that effect, or you could put a big sappy post on his wall about how much you love him and how happy you guys are or something like that.

Hope this helps Smile You just need to let this girl know that you exist and that he's NOT single like he claims lol.
05-26-2014, 05:58 PM

yes there is, dr phil said: you cant ride two horses with one a**.

you can get him back but you are going to have to sell the x box or disconnect xbox live first.

say to him which do you love more, me or the xbox? if he says anything other than you. leave him. he isnt worth wasting your time on.