This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will we be friends again?
05-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Will we be friends again?
I have been friends with this girl for 2 years now and, apparently, she didn't like something I said 2 weeks ago. Long story short, we got really close over the 2 years. I wanted to be more than friends, but she only wanted friendship. As time passed, I noticed she hated when I hung out with other girls and began to worry about me sleeping with them. (I wonder if I was getting out of the "friendzone" stage)
2 weeks ago she sent me a depressing text talking about how she wanted to give up on life because she didn't have enough money. I told her to find a second job and she snapped at me claiming that I think everything "easy". I then told her to keep applying to places and that she shouldn't expect every thing on a silver platter. She didn't respond. 3 days after that she deleted me from facebook. I tried texting her after being deleted and she didn't respond. I deleted her from this other social site but then re-added her a day later and she accepted the request.
This has happened between me and her before but the only difference now is she deleted me from FB. So, will we become friends again or is this it? (Also, I did ask this before but the question was never really answered)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 10:22 PM

Yes

Ads

05-26-2014, 10:27 PM

No you will never be friends with her again.
05-26-2014, 10:44 PM

No she's a brat
05-26-2014, 11:00 PM

so she was trying to get comfort from you and didn't like your response then deleted you... She's not worth being a friend.
05-26-2014, 11:13 PM

hmmm I think that was her frustration yes you can be her friend again all you need to do is just to show her concern and care. Maybe she expect your care or nothing else but if she likes you and there is no objection from your side then go a head man be with her all she want your attention that is all.