This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does an good facebook page look like?
10-16-2012, 07:38 AM
What does an good facebook page look like?
Ok... I just got a facebook and not really sure if its like myspace....Does anyone have a good example of a cool looking facebook page???? I want mine to look good before i add friends...

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 07:46 AM

One with very minimal applications!

Ads

Facebook is not similiar to Myspace.
The only thing you can do to make your facebook nice, is not having too many applications above your 'WALL'

facebook is NOT like myspace. it's a much neater and organized website. it's not meant for whoring yourself in pictures or having cool backgrounds and music playing. it's meant to network.

you can customize it since recently they've added applications. one of the most popular and harmless ones is the bumper sticker application. but adding all the junky stuff like writing your name in a cool font or "hot or not" is just plain tacky.

you can't design your facebook page... it comes in a standard design and color. Just don't add all of the applications, or at least leave them off your page because it will get cluttered. Add your friends now, because it's lamer to add applications first, and that's really the only way to affect your page.

A ton of applications is really annoying so either hide them if you have a lot or just do the minimum.
Nobody will look at your page if it takes forever just to get to your wall.

Also facebook is nothing like myspace profile wise. Facebook isnt about who has the coolest layouts and best song.. its about keeping connected with your friends and not having to worry about all the stuff.
Hope that helped (:

Well have pictures and videos join a few groups and have a lot of posts on your wall (get people to write on it). Remember to not add a ton of apps cause a lot of people including me find them annoying when trying to find your wall.