This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find the real person from pictures used in a fake account?
05-27-2014, 12:31 AM
How do I find the real person from pictures used in a fake account?
There's this girl's pictures I keep trying to find, some I google search and nothing comes up, but a few that I do, some profiles pop up with different names but it's not the real person, I'm trying to find the real person in the photos, but I can't and google search was not very helpful. What else can I do? I'd like to know who the real person is in the pictures.
I would like to know so I can know the person who I've been friends with on FB is a fake and I'd like to expose them, I need evidence first.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 12:32 AM

Sounds like the real person took down her Facebook account once she realized that scammers were stealing her pictures and setting up fake profiles. That's what most people do when they find out their photos are being used to scam people - they delete their own accounts so nobody can find them
Chances are she already knows her pictures were used which is why you can't find the real person's name
Just report all of the fake profiles you find so nobody else falls victim.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply