This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to gather up the courage to chase a dream?
05-27-2014, 12:46 AM
how to gather up the courage to chase a dream?
Okay so I have wanted to be a runway/ editorial models for the longest and I feel like I have developed a passion for it and I know I want to pursue this but I'm really sacred. I mean the chances if get picked by a modeling agency put of thousands of girls to get signed to an agency, then even the girls who are signed have been modeling for many years and they are still no one. I km now the chances of being a supermodel is slim like leads than 1% and this is all of the elite girls, the world's best modeling agencies and combined only 1% of them make it!! It's jut really scary I don't wanna be a nobody I wanna prove everyone wrong but what if they are right? I'm 14 5ft9 and 34-24.5-34.5 I think I'm a little too big and I can't tell if I'm photogenic or just have low self esteem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 12:59 AM

OMG we have the same dream you should add me on Facebook so we can talk more about it!!!!! Nickey Delgado**

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply