This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP?! MY BOYFRIEND LIKES OTHER GIRLS' PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM AND IT BOTHERS ME?!?!?
05-27-2014, 01:15 AM
HELP?! MY BOYFRIEND LIKES OTHER GIRLS' PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM AND IT BOTHERS ME?!?!?
It's usually the same girl whose pictures he keeps liking, it's her selfies. Am I overreacting?! Is he wrong in doing this? Sometimes it's different girls and they're usually half naked. He says he loves me and I trust him, but this bothers me. It makes me feel as if he finds them more attractive than me.
I feel like if I talk to him about it, we might get into a fight or I might come across as a bitch.
Monday morning, he didn't like that I was tweeting a friend of mine, that's s guy, so I unfollowed and blocked that guy. If I do that, shouldn't he watch what he does?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 01:16 AM

explain to him

Ads

05-27-2014, 01:18 AM

This is a common problem, guy and girls liking pictures of other guys and girls. I have a rule in my relationship, look, appreciate if you must, but do not touch. As long as my man sticks to that we have a happy life. WE all are guilty of looking at other people but as long as we don't act on it then all is good. You're understandably insecure over this because unlike if he was looking at a girl in the street, there is visible evidence showing you that he's taken an interest in the pictures. My suggestion is you don't worry yourself over it, if he wanted these other girls he wouldn't be staying with you. Tell him how it makes you feel and that while you tust him you can't help but notice it's pretty much the same girl, it may prompt him to stop. If not join right in and start appreciating pictures of guys yourself, sometimes a little of their own medicine will stop them in their tracks. In any case don't get anxious about it.
05-27-2014, 01:34 AM

What are you, six? Grow up, men are allowed to have female friends. Do you have any male friends? IF so shut up and realize rules go both ways.....equality doesn't translate to I get what I want and my guy doesn't.....ever.