This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EBay favorite sellers?
05-27-2014, 03:09 AM
EBay favorite sellers?
My wife and I try to sell our daughters pageant dresses but continuously have members with little or no feedback win the auction and never pay and not return emails. We are beginning to think someone is doing it on purpose because it's happened four or five times now. Is there any way to find out who has us as a favorite seller or delete us from their list without knowing who they are? It's frustrating because it's a waste of time and money. Any advice or knowledge would be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 03:16 AM

i'm pretty sure you can set it up so that buyers with a minimum amount of purchases and ticks against there name can bid only...that way you get rid of the idiots.

Ads

05-27-2014, 03:20 AM

You have to block those sellers in your bidders list and you have to put in your listings that no one should bid if they have less than ---- feedback. You can also block buyers with negative feedback in your selling preferences. You have their Ebay user I.D.s on the order details. You can look up each one and add to your blocked bidders list. You cannot force anyone to remove you from their saved sellers list but you can write to them and request not to email you with offers. The sellers names are on their emails you get through Ebay in MyEbay Messages.