This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get rid of annoying pop ups such as you're the 1000 dollar winner or you've won a prize?
05-27-2014, 06:38 AM
How do you get rid of annoying pop ups such as you're the 1000 dollar winner or you've won a prize?
This is driving me insane, the popups that are flashing all the time...the ones that say your computer is going to crash, do these people not have a life so far as to go to other peoples pages and annoy them to no end. Hoping someone can tell me how to block them.thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 06:50 AM

sooo easy and you will wonder how you ever lived with them. Get Google Chrome, it's easy, get it from Google, although I bet you already have it. now search for Adblock for Chrome and click the first link, download it, install it (this is done automatically, isn't technology great?), restart your browser, and the ads are gone! no more youtube ads, website ads, or pop ups. Unfortunatly, you may never be the 1,000,000 visitor to a site or win $10,000 ever again from a website, something you just have to live with I guess

Ads

05-27-2014, 07:04 AM

which web browser do u use? u can install "Adblock"
05-27-2014, 07:10 AM

I use and app on the google chrome called Ad Block. Just download google chrome is you don't have it already and then click the apps button on the top left part under the "back button". Then go to the chrome store and search up Ad Block and download it and it should automatically start blocking all the ads!
05-27-2014, 07:21 AM

I use Firefox as a browser and as an add on I have installed ad block plus. It takes away about 95% of all the ads.