This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl to be a concern?
05-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Is this girl to be a concern?
Ok so I messaged this girl that goes too my college, on facebook. Just wanted too make new
friends from this group that we're in. We talk and I open her, and she tells me she's been hurt quite a
bit in past relationships, etc.

I told her I could relate too some of the things she said, so we pretty much kept a good conversation going for a good hour. I said I had too go, and she asked what I was doing. I said maybe having a few drinks with the roommate. She asks if she could come over, said I said hey, why not.

That night we ended up having sex. I was kind of buzzed, so I asked her out. She said yes, and we've seeing each other for 2 days now. She seems genuinely nice and interested..but it almost seems too perfect.. should I be concerned? Is she using me? It's an awesome relationship so far, but my gut tells me something is amiss..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 02:34 PM

What could she be using you for?...perhaps she feels ure different from the guys she has dated and she feels you understand her and you guys share something in common...you shouldn't be concerned at all just see how it goes between you both..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply