This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my Husband's ex-gf blocked me from facebook? pls pls pls advise?
11-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Why did my Husband's ex-gf blocked me from facebook? pls pls pls advise?
we got married 2 years ago..after 3 months of our marriage , she tried so much to break our marriage by telling me nasty things..pictures..but my husband proved that why they broke up ..she showed me all the emails where he was telling her that he don't love her and to leave him alone. Well i still kept doubting on him for LONG TIME! which created tension in our bed life..recently he told me .he wants to leave me cause i am not making him happy. Then He suggested talking to psychologist and we decided to work out this relationship..esp. i have most doubting issues. He REALLY want to work out! but doesn't want me to do stuff which made him lost interest in me. I am trying my level best to do everything he deserve. He seems to be happy in this relation now..but i just saw that his ex-gf blocked my from her profile. we were never friend btw..she just blocked me. Now, i am thinking ..if they were cheating..why would she block me? Second, maybe she doesn't want to see me and my husband pictures anymore. Our relationship is on the ROCKS! but i did ask him if he wants to go back to his gf..he said he wants me to work out with him! and never going back! cause he left her for a reason! pls give me good advise. He is being very blunt about his feelings right now..if i make more mistakes..this relation is over! and i will just die without him! Sad
Edit - Me and his ex are NOT friends on FB.We have no contact whatsoever

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:11 AM

she probably doesn't want your constant status-updates showing up on her news-feed since you're such a drama queen

Ads

Why are you even friends with her on facebook?

Why are you even worried about an ex blocking you? Who the hexx cares?

Why are you giving this wolverine woman command over your life? She should be out of it if you love your guy.

Give this thing no consideration. Love your man. Be in your man's life and you are in his. That's it. Never speek of the wolverine again.

Calm down

stress is bad for your health

You both need to attend some serious marriage counseling. Your relationship seems out of balance: it shouldn't be all about you trying to everything he wants so that he will stay. A real marriage requires you both dedicating yourselves to the success of the marriage, which includes him eliminating this ex from the picture. You need some professional help to get your marriage on track.