This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't my bf add me on FB?
05-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Why won't my bf add me on FB?
Ok well I'm in 8th grade and I've been friends with my bf Robbie since the beginning of the school year and we just started dating a few weeks ago and he's added all my friends on fb except me. I know he's not trying to keep me a secret from his friends because everyone in our grade already knows we are dating because he told practically EVERYONE. So ya why doesn't he want to add me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 03:35 PM

Maybe he doesn&#x27;t want you to see his activities on fb.

Ads

05-27-2014, 03:41 PM

That is really bizarre. Did he use to dislike you in the past because if he did maybe he just never accepted your request. Ask him to accept your request on fb. Ask him through text or face to face, if he doesn't ask him why. That's very weird though I've never heard anything like that before...
Idk though just talk to him and ask him! He's your bf you and him tell each other what's on your mind all the time right?
05-27-2014, 03:55 PM

He may be chatting it up with some other female friends on his facebook that he don't want you to see "his status or activities on his page. If he don't have anything to hide from you, your so called other half would added you along time ago unless you and him are on down terms or breaking it up!!!.Sounds very logic to me.
05-27-2014, 03:57 PM

Maybe as the relationship is still in its early days and wven tho he prob wants to keeps you he prob feels insecure and thinks there is a chance that if u was to ever spilt then he looks like a dooshe bag coz he was all in love and got dumped. I reckon he needs reassuring