This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a Hulu Plus code generator without a survey?
05-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Is there a Hulu Plus code generator without a survey?
Every generator I find has a survey, even the ones that say no survey. I usually wouldn't mind a survey but lately my computer has been so slow that I can't be on it that long at a time. I was going to get a code then download Hulu on my tabet , but I can't exactly do that without a code, can I? I would usually just pay for an account but I'm already paying for so many other things right now that I cant. I only need it so I can catch up on Supernatural, vampire Diaries, and Doctor Who. If anyone is wiling to share and don't want to get caught you can email me, too. Any help would be very appriciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 04:39 PM

ALL websites that require surveys are scams that will never give you what you want. In most cases it is physically impossible. In your case it is physically impossible. Codes for websites don't do anything until the website owner verifies they've been paid for that code. Once they receive money, they enable the code. No money = no working code.

Ads

05-27-2014, 04:49 PM

So you're asking us to help you pirate media? Don't think so home perm. Ask again and you'll be reported. So will anyone who helps you.