This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do if you're not invited to party - awkward situation?
11-09-2012, 08:03 AM
What to do if you're not invited to party - awkward situation?
Ok so basically these two girls are having a house party and all my friends have been invited apart from me. The event was set up on Facebook & so everyone was invited thorough that; I don't have Facebook so I wasn't invited.
However, I was really good friends with these girls last year and the year before as we had lessons together, now we only have one lesson but I still do talk to them. I'm also friends with most people in their closer friendship group.
So when my friends told me about the party being organised on FB, I just thought: oh, they'll invite me web I have a lesso with them next because I don't have Facebook. But they didn't say anything to me.
So last week my friend messaged both the girls to ask if I could come to the party. Well their reply: No, there's too many people going already.
I really wanted to go to this party because most people are going that I like and so are all my friends. I thought I was friends with these girls, but obviously were not as close as I thought. I'm really upset because it sounds like a really good party.
(Btw they're not at all bitchy, so I'm quite confused)

I have a lesson with them next week, and I'm worried its going to be really really awkward. What do I do?!?!

(Sorry for going on)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:11 AM

Get a grip

Ads

Rent a movie and sit at home with pop corn it's not like your missing something and they don't really care and if they did they would have invited you

Go to the party with your freinds and act like you we're invited.Why the hell would you
miss a party just because you we're not invited......CRASH THE PARTY!!!!!

You could always throw a party an not invite them

Act civil with them and act normal, as usual.
Theu clearly aren't the sort of girls you should be hanging around with, they certainly do not feel the same way about you. Hold your head up high and move on. They aren't worth it. Why would you want to attend a party where the hosts don't like you?
Do something else you find fun on that night to take your mind off things.

just tag along with your friends anyway... they can't exactly turn you away