This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Marketing Book recommendation?
05-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Internet Marketing Book recommendation?
Hi Everyone,

I have just started an accountancy practice and I am looking for a good book on internet marketing that someone can recommend which I could buy in UK. I have a website but not sure how to optimise it and also other ways that I can market my self via internet.

Can anyone please recommend something??

Thanks a lot
Nathan

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 06:40 PM

I have learned from a diversity of sources, aside from countless books you could order from Amazon, you could get the basics of proper Search Engine Operation in the primer by an SEO authority:
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Lynda.com is a monthly subscription online video training site with a number of internet tech courses.

Finally many novices in internet marketing, particularly freelance affiliate marketing hang out at Warriorforum.com, there's a section of paid member authored tutorials on a variety of related topics.

Ads

05-27-2014, 06:45 PM

Avoid the expensive courses that you'll find all over the place promising the world and get a paperback or kindle copy of 'The Art of SEO' for about a tenner or from your library. It's a good start.
05-27-2014, 07:01 PM

Take a look on the Amazon Kindle marketplace and you should be able to find some good ones!