This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fake instagram account?
05-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Fake instagram account?
This sick dude
http://instagram.com/joel_1323
is not the actual person he's been posting photos of. I commented on one of his posts that the tags he adds on them are really evidencing this, they're stuff like 'gay' 'gaylife' 'single' 'sex' and stupid shit like that man! After this he immediately deleted the comment and blocked me, as if that was gonna help at all, so... guess who's faking an account... What really pisses me is the fact that a lot of guys are falling for this and actually believe it's him because he's stealing a lot of selfies from someone. I really feel for the real guy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 09:59 PM

Selfie

Ads

05-27-2014, 10:00 PM

No one could know more than you know about this account. I will of course help you and report it for fake.
05-27-2014, 10:09 PM

I know...someone stole my pictures and made a fake Instagram account...it&#x27;s a really horrible feeling that some stranger out there is really claiming to be you...but then again it feels nice that someone finds me that attractive to want to look like me