This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friends leaving me out?
05-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Friends leaving me out?
Ok basically a group of like six of us go out every Friday night after school then this week they literally made plans in front of me without inviting me - later I heard they thought I was babysitting so whatever and we have the friendship where I would usually just invited my self but it felt weird this was Thursday then last night we were all planning on going out and why I asked my frond that day she was just like oh sorry I can't come I don't think she lied but still it's rude not to say till last minute and then tonight I wasn't invited out at all but saw a photo on Instagram of all of them going out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 12:16 AM

you should
1. tell them
2.do the same back or do something fun with other friends and post it all over with hashtags my bffs,swag,etc

Ads

05-28-2014, 12:30 AM

They are not your friends. Find some folks that are friendly.
05-28-2014, 12:46 AM

I&#x27;m sorry. I&#x27;m in a group of 8 girls, and naturally, tiny groups of 2 or 3 will form with in this larger group. It&#x27;s hard having so many of us, and there is one girl who is always left out. Our issue with this one girl isn&#x27;t as bad as telling her she can&#x27;t come, but usually she is the odd one out. I feel very bad, but in big groups like this, not every one will like each other. I think if you talk to them about how you feel, things will improve. This girl has come to one of the girls in our group and told her how she feels left out, and this girl told the rest of us about what the left-out one said, and we as a group have improved the relationship with this girl, and we all feel a bit happier. It&#x27;s not 100% better, she still feels a bit left out, but we are working on it. If your group still hasn&#x27;t resolved this issue, or you&#x27;ve already talked to them, I think finding a new group would work out. I know how hard it may be finding new friends. If you find a few good friends in the group