This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex of 2 years ago keeps leaving comments on my FB page, what does this mean?
05-28-2014, 02:21 AM
My ex of 2 years ago keeps leaving comments on my FB page, what does this mean?
I finished with my ex two years ago, and have had no contact with him during that period. I saw him once at a friends party a year after we broke up and told him that I would like to see him as a friend occasionally, as I missed his humour, and he was vague and I didn't hear from him.
Now two years later, he keeps leaving FB comments after my status updates, some of them funny, but he never texts, or asks me out, I wonder what this means and why he bothers..?! Thanks..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 02:23 AM

im guessing he wants to see how your doing..it sounds like he wants your attention but he wants yu to make the first move

Ads

05-28-2014, 02:31 AM

He misses you and wants you back!
05-28-2014, 02:42 AM

i think ue EX misses u a lot coz ur absence matters him a lot as he leaves comments on ur update status on fb and he bothers about u coz u both had a strong bonding between which was existing around....................... and after a long time a person realises how happy he was when he had something special with him but now the time is when he has lost that special thing which was with him making him feel; much better and comfortable...

" TAKE CARE "