This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I wait for him to msg me?
05-28-2014, 03:08 AM
Should I wait for him to msg me?
OK, so in the last month and ex boyfriend from many years ago found me on fb. We were madly in love back in the day, but sudden things came up and he had to relocate, and a 2 year relationship was cut short. We were total addicts to each other. We were young, 19 and 27. Too young at the time to commit. We only have positive and pleasurable memories. In fact he has been the love of my life. I dreamed of him for years, but never initiated contact. I didnt think he was interested. Anyway, he contacted me and before we knew it, we were swept away by each other. We had steamy and passionate talks since. In emails, phone, fb. We live in different states. We expressed to each other that we are in love. And we plan to meet somehow. I find my self like a fool waiting to hear from him all day long. Eventually there is always a msg from him, and at that moment I am happy again. I fear loosing him, although deep down I know we share something rare and special, and he is not going anywhere. My question is, should I keep waiting for him to available to talk? I want constant contact with him, but of course I try to hold it together. I try not to nag, and wait patiently. Would it seem desperate if I ask him to talk? I mean, I do contact him now and again, but I dont want to come across as pushy. I am actually a very easy going person. I guess love messed up my head Smile Advice from dudes would be most welcome.
I am much older than 21... its been many many years since I heard from him. We are fully adults. It is not a matter of maturity. I guess I am just insecure. I am beautiful, sexy, earn really well. Have everything going for me. Its just that he is all I ever wanted, and this whole thing seems surreal. Lets just say its been longer than 10 years since I heard from him. He still looks hot.. Im dying here. So I guess, love will make anyone feel childish

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 03:20 AM

If you feel like it would make you happy and feel the need to do so, then sure, do it. : ) What do you have to lose? If he feels the same way about you, he will tell you sooner or later, if not, you will find that out as well. It is not pushy to ask for a talk, it doesn't make you commit anything.
answer mine pls? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...402AANgp6A

Ads

05-28-2014, 03:25 AM

Just call him! How far away are you from each other? So now your 21 and he is 29 right? You certainly are old enough, the question is the emotional maturity there. If it is then you will work things out and just get together. Never give up, but don't play with another's feeling either. Best wishes.
05-28-2014, 03:27 AM

what are you waiting for? This is your chance and you need to go and take. Do not regret anything!!!!!!!! People wish their whole lifes that this type of stuff would happen to them. Please do yourself and myself a huge favor and meet with him sooN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look back