This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think he likes me?
05-28-2014, 03:19 AM
do you think he likes me?
I met a guy at a party last night through a mutual friend. He's single and I'm single.

He kept looking at me and smiling at me and saying hi everytime I walked past. We didnt talk alone, only in a group for a while.
When I left he wasn't around and then he ran to the bottom of The drive to say bye to me. I added him on Facebook and he accepted but we havent talked.

Do you think he likes me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 03:31 AM

no

Ads

05-28-2014, 03:35 AM

He probably has interest in you, but don&#x27;t let that get to your head. He might have just recently gotten over someone and now he&#x27;s ready to move on, so he&#x27;s looking at a lot of girls and trying to put a foot in the door; know what I mean?

Yeah he has interest in you. Just keep talking to him and let the relationship take it&#x27;s course.
05-28-2014, 03:45 AM

if he ran to the bottom of the drive it wasnt just to say bye to you.... duhhhhh!! Big Grin
nah i think he likes you tho Smile i wouldnt run to the bottom just to say bye to someone.....
05-28-2014, 03:52 AM

it sounds like he likes you but might want to find out more about you meet with him get to know each other go out etc he wants to know more about you
05-28-2014, 03:55 AM

You should ask him.