This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the neck nominations?
05-28-2014, 12:33 PM
what are the neck nominations?
Someone was talking about it in class today, and my teacher was like, "don't talk about that in my lesson" so I was just wondering.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 12:39 PM

Did you know they have these really cool things called search engines?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=neck+nominations

Ads

05-28-2014, 12:54 PM

"Neknominations" are a craze that some people think originated in Australia and now it has really taken off in Ireland and the United Kingdom the past few weeks. The first thing I will say is don't do something stupid. In the space of a few days, two teenagers were killed in Ireland doing Neknominations.

To explain what it is is easy. Basically, you are to down a can of alcohol like beer or cider and/or spirits whilst being filmed. Also known as to "neck" the can. You then have to nominate someone else, maybe about two or three people, to do it and they must do complete it within 24 hours. But it hasn't stopped there. After necking the cans, people would jump in rivers and stupid things like that and challenge their friends to top it. That is what killed one of those teenagers in Ireland, the other died after downing pure spirits.

I know people have also got in trouble with the police and everything.
05-28-2014, 01:06 PM

I have a feeling you go to my school, everyone is talking about it at my school and it has now been banned... Weird.

Anyway, it&#x27;s basically a game where you have to down a pint of beer in one go whilst doing something weird e.g. Riding a skateboard being pulled by a car idk. You have to record yourself doing it and then upload it onto their facebook page and then nominate someone else to do it. Basically it is a facebook thing, and I reason I do not have facebook.
05-28-2014, 01:20 PM

It's a recent social media craze, similar to chain emails but instead with online videos! Check out this post (slightly satirical) that explains what a NekNomination is, and the different types of people who make videos! thehttp://botheredbadger.com/7typesofneknominees/