This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We broke up... STILL HAS IN RELATIONSHIP ME WITH ME ON FB. HE BRAKES UP WIT ME??? and he's waiting on me to do it? Is he
05-28-2014, 12:38 PM
We broke up... STILL HAS IN RELATIONSHIP ME WITH ME ON FB. HE BRAKES UP WIT ME??? and he's waiting on me to do it? Is he
Long story short been seeing this guy for 6 months. We have our tempers. We got Into an argument, we have them here and there Cus he always burst with anger when I talk about anything. So I couldn't help
It
Anymore so
I stood up and for
Me and went toe to
Toe with him, on an argument we were having, so we broke up, last night, before I hung up
I said are u serious ? He said YUP!!! I said ok ✌️
and he wanted to blame it all on me, so on day two
He hasn't change his fb status removed my pics. Is he waiting for me
To
Do it ? So that I can look like
The bad guy? Or he is giving us space to breath and work it out. Cus right after we broke
Up he went on his fb, twice before bed. Nothing a remains the same, is he Playing games ?? ( he's a saggitarius ) btw FML

,he checks fb goes in and out but hasn't made a change mind you. He HASNT Text me at all.... Help. I
Letting him
Be the ballsy to
Take the ball and run with it. I won't text him. I showed enough weakness last night. HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 12:47 PM

FB means nothing.

Ads

05-28-2014, 01:00 PM

What the heck is "brake up?" Are you sure you're old enough to date if you can't even spell a simple word right?

You know that once you change yours, his relationship status will only say "In a relationship" instead of "In a relationship with ______," right?
05-28-2014, 01:05 PM

let him do it. if he really out of love with you, he would have done it ages ago. let him carry that burden. if he gets tired he will change the status. pretend your not seeing it
05-28-2014, 01:19 PM

Eh fuck him