This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best tools for search engine optimization?
05-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Best tools for search engine optimization?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 01:59 PM

Hi David,

There are many tools that can assist you with SEO.

With Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics), it helps determine your website performance and you can determine what keywords lead to your website, % of bounce rate, traffic source and etc. With these data, it can help you determine how to optimize your website for people and search engine

Google Webmaster (http://www.google.com/webmasters) this is a free tool that Google provides to help webmasters to optimize the website. It provides HTML improvement suggestions for SEO, keyword information, crawl data, crawl error and etc.

Bing Webmaster - This tool is like a combination of Google analytics and webmasters. This tool basically provide data you can get from Google but in a different format. However, this tool provides you backlink anchor text which Google doesn't provide.

You can also use other paid Tools such as SEOmoz or Hubspot. But what I mentioned above are free.

I suggest you create an account for the 3 free tools I mentioned. Definitely help with SEO and optimizing website.

Ads

05-28-2014, 02:00 PM

senuke X is the best tools for seo.
05-28-2014, 02:02 PM

Use Google webmaster tools
05-28-2014, 02:11 PM

Every Tool You Could Ever Need To Rank In Every Search Engine Is Revealed! SEO Secrets Are Exposed With The Tools The Pro's Use!

The myths behind how to rank on the major search engines don't apply here. All you need is the tool revealed to you to conquer any niche you can imagine!