This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to see who has viewed your facebook profile?
05-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Is there any way to see who has viewed your facebook profile?
I have a bad habit of looking at my crush's facebook. I know him of course. I'm not some creeper. Is there any way he can tell I viewed it? Are there any applications that tell you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 02:33 PM

um i got a facebook nd no one can c ur profile unless they r ur friend soooo trust ur friends?!?

Ads

05-28-2014, 02:41 PM

I dont think there is. Thats why so many people like facebook
05-28-2014, 02:53 PM

Facebook currently does not provide an application that allows users to track profile views or statistics on the views of any specific user content. Third party developers, however, may offer applications that provide some of this functionality. Please keep a few things in mind for these applications:

1.) Applications CANNOT track profile visits for users who simply go to another person's profile; Facebook has made this technically impossible. 2.) In order to be tracked by an application, you will need to specifically agree to allow the application to track your actions. 3.) Adding an application that provides this functionality is purely optional. If you do not want to participate, please do not add the application to your account.
05-28-2014, 03:00 PM

No, i think they have a count for the number of times anyone has visited your profile but they don't have who has viewed it or the number of times 1 person has viewed it. There isn't an app.
05-28-2014, 03:02 PM

Through "Friends for sale" u can use something called profile tracking.

"Profile-Tracking lets you see people who visit your profile. With Profile-Tracking, you can see who has looked at your profile the most and who is interested in you. You can view your profile visits from your home page." This application is enabled by spending FFS Tokens.
05-28-2014, 03:13 PM

Nope, there is no way to tell.
05-28-2014, 03:18 PM

just wanted to say: thats a good question that would apply to any social site where profile's can be eaisly seen.(unless you have to have membership or it is simply private) if there is that chance i think the social site itself should make the user aware....just to prevent akwardness laterSmile thanks!
05-28-2014, 03:27 PM

No, there is no way to tell who viewed it. And there aren't any applications for it on Facebook.
05-28-2014, 03:39 PM

nope.