This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, why hasn't she contacted me?
05-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Ladies, why hasn't she contacted me?
My ex left me after 2 years for her current bf. We broke up a year ago. She blocked my phone and facebook multiple times throughout the break up. We have not spoken in 7 months and I have not seen her in a year. She has blocked my facebook about 6 times. The last time we talked, she threatened me with a restraining order. 8 months into the BU, she randomly unblocked my facebook for about 2 weeks and blocked me again for no reason. In this time frame, she tried friending my closest friends on facebook and small talking with them. My friends and her were close when were together but ditched her after the BU. 2 months after this, my friend (who is friends with my ex) went out to eat with my ex and my ex’s bf. My friend said my ex asked how I was doing and stuff in front of her bf. My friend said it was awkward for my ex’s bf. However, she said my ex seems really happy with him. A month or so after, my ex unblocks my facebook again. So what is my ex doing? She has not contacted me and we are not friends on facebook.

She unblocked me around our 1 year anniversary of the break up. She hasn't contacted me and it's been a month since she unblocked me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 03:48 PM

She doesnt want anything to do with you , otherwise she wouldve contacted you directly by now. If i were you id move on.

Ads

05-28-2014, 04:00 PM

She doesn't want to.
05-28-2014, 04:09 PM

She cares about you but only want to be distant friends. Stop forcing the relationship. It&#x27;s just not going to work out. There&#x27;s noting more you can do but find someone else and try not to bring anything from your relationship with your ex in your new relationship.

Try something completely different. Go out of your comfort zone. Then you will see there are so many great women out here worthy and deserving of you love.
05-28-2014, 04:20 PM

shes busy
answer mien