This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this capricorn man want a relationship?
05-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Does this capricorn man want a relationship?
Please help.. I need some advice!

Basically I met a Capricorn guy (6 jan) when I was on holiday in November. He worked at the hotel where I stayed and we really bonded. We ended up going on my the last night of my holiday and ended up having sex that night. We were both very drunk. I left the following day.

When I got back home, I found him on Facebook and sent him a friends request. It took him about 3 weeks to reply and he accepted. I sent him a message but he ignored me.

I travelled back there in January on business and again stayed in the same hotel. Again we really bonded and went out twice as a group with his colleagues and my friend. I ended up having sex with him again but this time it was really intense and amazing. I asked him why he ignored me and he said he doesn't have much access to the internet coz he has a basic phone and doesn't use Facebook much.

I again returned home and didn't hear anything from him for a few weeks.

Recently he has been messaging me. He's now got a smart phone and is actively using Facebook. We have been In Contact regularly over the past few weeks. Sometimes it can take a few days for him to reply.

He has said I'm very sweet and that when he's a millionaire he'll buy me a house and a car (as a joke). He's now left the hotel and is looking for work.

I'm going back there soon and we will be going out.

I'm wondering is he using me for sex or does he want something more? He regularly talks about our future!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 04:55 PM

It's quite obvious he's only after sex.
If he was interested in a proper relationship he would have left the hotel and looked for work in your area.
He's a waste of space !!!...don't get fooled by his words.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply