This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with this Girl..Please!!?
11-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Help with this Girl..Please!!?
Well I asked a girl to have dinner b4 a swing dance event she kinda invited me to. I asked her on facebook private message. It was kinda short notice though. She responded that night saying "... I am so sorry but had a meeting I forgot about had to attend and won't be able to go to the dance tonight Sad" I was kinda bummed that night at the dance, but then realized she wouldn't lie to me. The next time I saw her like 5 days later...she said hi to me and later I sat down and we talked for about an hour with her sister also. She told me more about why she didn't go...but she never addressed the dinner invite. More time went on we hung out together me and her 2 sisters all day at a concert and a few other times we hung out also always with her sister's and once at her house with her family. I wanted to ask her about the dinner thing...I kept over thinking it and couldn't get her alone. Well we did spend time alone at the concert but I didn't ask then. I'm wondering if she was uncomfortable with me being at her family outing...her two sister's invited me she didn't and wasn't around to have a say in it. She wasn't flirting with me like she was with the other encounters. She talked to me, but not with the same engagement. She still at the house showed some interest when we talked and her mom seemed to pump her fist when she asked what I did for work. It was on the corner of my eye...and she has the same interest. So I finally got her phone number when I asked she turned reddish in the face and when telling me the number became flustered stumbling to get it out. Is that a good sign? Well I called and asked her to dinner...she called back 10 days later saying she likes hanging out with me and talking with me but only with her sisters or a small group and as friends not one on one or dinner. Wow I was shocked. I can't put everything on here that happened, but she did have interest in me. Now after the first time I asked her to dinner afterwards we hung out and talked and had fun. I'm respectful of what she wants and I'm not gonna be asking why did you say this or that...just a response. So any thoughts. Why wouldn't she tell me this 3 mths ago when I first asked...act so comfortable and flirtatious with me then I call and ask and she's all just being friends and hanging out? So should I wait longer for her to call me...it's been 2 weeks. Or should I call her tonight to see if she's up for lunch after church with her sister or a small group of course. I'll honor her feelings about hanging out in a small group or with her sisters. Thanks for any advice!
Well I never really asked if she's into me...I already know she is/was. Her family is into me is just a totally wrong interpretation of what I said up there!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 AM

She's not into you--her family is!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply