This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who wants 10 points?
05-28-2014, 07:51 PM
Who wants 10 points?
So i'm a level one user and I heard somewhere that you can't answer anymore questions unless you ask a question. So here goes.

Who wants 10 points?

You will be judged on your response. It's not first come first served.
Sorry i should have been more clear. I know that you can answer more questions when you level up, but I've reached my limit yesterday and now i still can't answer questions, other people had the same problem, its as if the system doesn't refresh your amount of answers you have for the new day

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 08:05 PM

not me

Ads

05-28-2014, 08:08 PM

You don't have to ask any questions to answer more questions. You're able to answer more questions when you level up and you level up based on how many points you have. You get two points for every question you answer and you lose 5 points when you ask questions. You get like 3 points back when you pick a best answer. There are people on this site who have never asked questions. I think you also get like 1 point for every thumbs up you receive on an answer you post, but that could be wrong. I've personally never hit my max amount of questions or answers for a day, so it doesn't really matter to me.
05-28-2014, 08:13 PM

Get some more points by rating responses to other questions.
05-28-2014, 08:27 PM

My shit was all fucked up with these ads while using Google Chrome. I just received the notice today...never before TODAY, and there wasn't ads to click on. The deal is...Google, Bing, Twitter, & FB are all merging.
05-28-2014, 08:29 PM

Could you clarify which of the two options you think is more likely?