This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help about a girl..?
05-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Need help about a girl..?
I want to tell this girl I like her, truth is ive liked her since middle school,its kinda like the movie cant hardly wait with her,i dont know if I should just fb her a mess.but I dont wanna sound like a stalker or anything strange I talk to her some but I doubt she knows how I really feel ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 09:38 PM

don't go all out, act slightly more flirty with her, and gauge her response, if she's responding to a flirtatious behaviour, she probably likes you back, if she doesn't respond well to it then you'll have to back off and remain friends.

Ads

05-28-2014, 09:47 PM

I would call her and ask her if she wanted to go out for coffee and that you just hang out and talk. Go to a coffee shop. Buy her a coffee. Sit down, have casual conversation, then say: The reason I asked you here is to let you know something. Tell her the truth. It's not weird at all or stalkerish. Tell her that you always liked her personality and that you think she is beautiful. Then just say, I wanted to get that off my chest for a long time, and you would like to know if she would consider going on a date with you. Most importantly act confident and relaxed and let it come out smooth. Dont say "this is so embarassing" make her comfortable by keeping yourself comfortable. Dating is somewhat a game of controlling the anxieties between the two people and making things comfortable. So just relax and tell her the truth.
05-28-2014, 09:55 PM

No matter what you do: DO NOT MESSAGE HER ON FACEBOOK. It might seem like the best idea at the time because you're taking advantage of technology and removing awkwardness but, especially if you aren't close, it will make it really awkward next time you see each other (whether she is into the idea or not). If you really want to burst into her life with a confession of love then at least do it in person. I suggest you just say hello though,