This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your know how Your Safari Browser Jumps when you graduate to a higher level?
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Your know how Your Safari Browser Jumps when you graduate to a higher level?
with your Answers Account? At 00:01 AM Monday March 3rd My Safari Jumped and Relaunched on its own even though it was already launched. Last Week i earned over 1000 points ! The internet connection i have is not registered to me Its a Friends Router!

When Safari and Yahoo Resets like it did most times my Browser would change to Yahoo English from International Everything Yahoo.com It did not change when Safari and Yahoo Jumped and reloaded.

My Question is is it because the internet Address ISP is not registered in my name?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 12:31 AM

First of all, browsers and web sites don't jump and relaunch or even launch. Anything that happens on this site has nothing to do with your internet connection, your browser nor does it matter whose internet service you are using. Safari and Yahoo! should never reset, although I can't say I know what that actually is. I'm not sure what's happening, but it's also not clear why we needed to know how many points you earned last week.

Anyway, even though it's not clear what your problem is, what ISP you're using has nothing to do with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply