This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google chrome question?
05-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Google chrome question?
I have a laptop with windows 7 and I downloaded Google Chrome yesterday. I have being using Firefox up until now. However, when I turned my laptop back on this morning it was 'unable to start' and it said it was because of something recently installed. It asked if it could remove what had been installed and I accepted. It let me log on and it seemed Google Chrome had caused the problem.
Does anyone know why this may have happened?
Would it cause damage to my laptop if I downloaded it again?
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 08:28 AM

Generally Google Chrome does not interact too closely with the system files and therefore there should be no risk in trying to download and install Chrome again.

Arun

Ads

05-29-2014, 08:30 AM

I had also same kind of problem. Better you would turn into Firfox. Its fast and secure to use it and more often Google Chrome crashes easily. Google Chrome is not able to recover if browser is crash in between the internet surfing.
05-29-2014, 08:46 AM

Google Chrome has some issues like that. Better use FF. Much better if you use Opera, as it comes with torrent client, RSS feed reader, mail client opera turbo and all.