This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm not sure what to do anymore about her.?
05-29-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm not sure what to do anymore about her.?
We were together for 5 years, constantly lied, etc. Found out about her cheating on me with some pathetic drug dealer, now she's seeing him and what not etc. While I'd been ignoring her on FB etc. just trying to keep my sanity. Because I really deeply cared for her. I did anything for her I was that guy. I supported her through all of her trouble with the law. Bailed her out and tried to keep her focused on making her life better for herself.
Well, luckily that burden was off my shoulders. then over the weekend she contacts me. (she got in trouble with the law alot and had a suspended liscense) I warned her while I was with her she'd end up in prison if she didn't take care of her responsibility. Well, she texts me and tells me I was right and says she's going away for 3 month's.

So, naturally I'm a moron who ends up asking her when she's going in and that I'd want to see her before she leaves, because I still care.

We see each other. She tells me all this nonsense of how she is deleting her FB and she won't be able to contact anyone for awhile. So, really I'm just comforting her. With the occasional pissed off moment of your still seeing that douche bag so you really don't care about me that way moment. I mean the morning of her going in she calls me to see me at 5 am and I do. Then I find out today she didn't delete her FB she just blocked me. Fine whatever. I then find out. She is not in prison. She was just lying to manipulate me some more. Now I'm pissed and hurt alot

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 11:36 AM

That girl sounds horrible. If its been five years of this you should of been done by now. Sad Maybe you should run.

Ads

05-29-2014, 11:38 AM

She&#x27;s lame, you&#x27;re better off.
05-29-2014, 11:55 AM

Dump her
05-29-2014, 11:59 AM

Your words
I'm a moron, yes you are for letting her use you. time to end this