This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend barely says love you in person. She sometimes tell me this on text & over the phone. But not even once in
05-29-2014, 01:46 PM
My girlfriend barely says love you in person. She sometimes tell me this on text & over the phone. But not even once in
We know each other more than a while now. But started dating barely a month ago. She always tells me she loves me and what not. But everytime I say I love her in person she ignores it and just kiss me or completely deflects the question, like always. I've asked her why she does this and she replied by telling me she is not good showing her feelings and she's working on it, but she says it on text, which really doesn't make sense to me.( We had a discussion last night about how she dance with other "guy friends" at a party and I didn't got upset but I was disappointed & she gets mad because a girl put me as her cover picture on Facebook. I've made another question about this, please read if you want to help me, I need any good advice possible.) well what should I do? I feel disappointed because I love her, we are young but I think this is the real deal. And I know she loves me, but she just doesn't say it. Any advice please? Thanks guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 01:47 PM

I answered your other question but do not how to respond to you in any other way. If you are between 15-20 I would say that this is simply mind games and both of you maybe unsure about what a mature relationship looks like. I would say I love you in person and see what her response is, if she doesn't have a response I would then ask her how she feels about you as you've developed strong feelings for her. It seems as though she likes to feel liked by you and other guys despite who she actually likes at the end of the day. It's only been a month of dating and most people find that early to be in love ... you may be showing all your cards too soon in the "dating game" and if you are in the age group I mentioned it is sincerely a game (mind games). She may be going silent to provoke you into wanting to talk to her really badly and getting your attention. I would show her how you feel and then if all else fails treat her the way she treats you ie. don't be so eager to talk to her and let your attention wander to other girls - if you have to heart to deal with games. I would try to be less into her, that always get a girls attention...but again if you think this is the real deal she should be more mature than all of that to actually tell you how she feels. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply