This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
try to talk to women here on the net such facebook or dating sits what ever I get ignored?
05-29-2014, 02:22 PM
try to talk to women here on the net such facebook or dating sits what ever I get ignored?
why is when I try to talk to women here on the net such facebook or dating sits what ever I get ignored never here any thing back all I say is hi never say any thing bad I have tried to talk to women in person but I come as weird do to being shy and social anxiety and getting to nuvers tired of being shot down can any please help me I just hate being alone
i am very shy and not very well spoken in i tend to ramble on or i get very quiet and i have never been able to spot if some one like me checking me out i don't know the signs are

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 02:35 PM

Women like compliments. They like to talk about things that interest them. They also like to talk about themselves a lot.
You're going into battle unarmed. Saying Hi.. gives them nothing really to respond to. You will be lucky to get a reply at all. If you really want to strike up a conversation with them, you find something to say that is relevant to them, and sparks their interest, and then you ask a question. That creates a two way discussion.
Like.. oh hey you like Twilight.. I never could understand why the vampires glitter. Do you think its odd?
(Just an example, though hardcore twilight fans may get offended, dunno..)

Online its easy to look at a persons profile and gauge what heir interests are. In real its a bit different.. but not necessarily harder. You can comment on the place you are at, compliment something they are wearing, or a book they are holding, something like that.
Basically, its a comment or compliment, and then a question to open up the two way communication.

Dont harp on the same subject for too long either, or she will get bored and be looking for an escape.

"Hey cool shoes, where'd you get them?"
Oh thanks! I got them at the Mall at xxx store"
"Oh sweet! I was up there last week. Did you see that new xxx store they opened?"
"Oh no, I havent been in few weeks. I will hafta look next time I go"
"Yea I was gonna go next weekend but my friend invited me to a concert instead. You listen to xxx band?"
"Ah no, Ive never heard of them."
"Really? Theyre pretty cool if you like that type of music. What sort of music you listen to?"

And now you just opened up the convo for her to talk about herself and her interests.

Dont worry about being awkward. Youre gonna be awkward at first, but the more you talk to women, the better your communication skills will become, and the awkwardness will fade away.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply