This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO Powersuite get competition by keywords?
05-29-2014, 06:51 PM
SEO Powersuite get competition by keywords?
Hi,
I'm using SEO Powersuite's rank tracker. Per keyword i get the KEI (ratio between searches and competition). But it doesn't say much as it doesn't take the streangth of the competition in account. How can i find out the average strength of the competition in rank tracker (without individually checking the keywords one by one)?

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 06:54 PM

Rank Tracker, as well as Google AdWords Keyword Tool suggested by others, provides data on competition for a particular keyword.

Please check out that you've added Competition as a visible column to your tabs in Rank Tracker by editing your workspaces. If you don't see how you can do it, contact Rank Tracker's support team, they are very helpful from my experience.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "average strength" of competition. Competition varies considerably from one keyword to another, and I don't see how average estimate can help you out.

To my knowledge, neither Rank Tracker nor any other SEO tool provides data on "average competition" - but please ask the developer's support to be 100% sure.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply