This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good sign when a girl adds you on FB? 10 points!?
05-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Is this a good sign when a girl adds you on FB? 10 points!?
This question might sound weird.

I'm 2 years older than this girl, and I got her number on a public bus (I'm 19). When I first talked to her on the bus, she was a bit nervous and shy. We've talked last year, and she really liked me a lot last year, but I blew her off accidentally due to stress in school.

She seems cool and all, and we've been texting back and forth. I got her number less than a week ago. All her texts to me consist of "haha" or ":),Tongue". One of her texts said, "just got home from swimming haha.... dunno what I'll do tonight Tongue" I didn't think much of it since I had an exam and work that day.

So in one of my texts, I tell her my full name and to add me on Facebook. She tells me she will when she gets home.

She texts me later in the day saying "okaay Smile i added you on fb!". I know it's weird, but is that just an unexpected text to get?

I had no reason to reply, so I didn't. Are all of these leading to good signs? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 09:03 PM

mhm (:

Ads

05-29-2014, 09:04 PM

Most people will add anyone they even slightly know, so I wouldn't think too much of it.
05-29-2014, 09:21 PM

well im a girl and i would say yes!! it's a great sign! especially the exclamation mark and smiley face Smile
05-29-2014, 09:37 PM

sounds like it dude
05-29-2014, 09:47 PM

One of her texts said, "just got home from swimming haha.... dunno what I'll do tonight Tongue" What do you need a Billboard in bright lights to tell you that she is interested. Are you 19 or 13, because that is the way you are acting. You asked her to add you to her FB list and then you don't respond "okaay Smile i added you on fb!". What will you like her to do next, ask you out?