This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Learn 85% of SEO in One Week?
05-29-2014, 09:09 PM
How to Learn 85% of SEO in One Week?
How to Learn 85% of SEO in One Week

This is a short week-long course in search engine optimization which I wrote to prove my belief that SEO is not that complicated.

It is easy, taking no more than 1 hour a day, and often much less. But by the end, you’ll know 85% of what there is to know about SEO.

I’ve gotten top rankings for some very competitive searches, front page for multiple brand name medications.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 09:11 PM

The main thing is to get quality backlinks, if you visit
http://www.cheapseosite.com, they are a professional seo company and they are the cheapest that I have found and they do a good job.

Ads

05-29-2014, 09:21 PM

Looks a bit overhyped to me. Learning SEO is a time consuming part and how do you know that you learned 85% after 1 week? We have been in this business for years and do not even know all the myths about leading search engines like Google and Yahoo.
05-29-2014, 09:22 PM

Seo is not a work of a week or so, you need to have knowledge about everything, that how seo works and how does it brings traffic to your site, so it must take around a a month to understand it properly...