This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I being abused?
05-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Am I being abused?
I have been talking to this guy for 7 months. He tried to get me pregnant and everything. We work together and he gets very jealous if I talk to someone at work. There is this guy at work who I talk to every day almost. Well my ex went up to him and asked him were we having sex then he told the guy I was crazy and annoying. He does this with everyone I try to talk to like he tries to ruin it. I texted him and told him he doesn't own me and he can't control me and he said "lmao". The funny thing is he has a gf now but he is so obsessed with what I do. He told me he doesn't want any guys or girls riding around in my car. He told me he knows everything that I do. He said he has cameras everywhere. I feel like I'm being abused but idk. Like it makes me paranoid and anxious all the time! Is this abuse? I texted him and told him to kiss my butt for asking that guy have we had sex. And he replied with "leave me alone you getting on my nerves."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 09:34 PM

Yeah, that's some pretty hardcore harassment. Report him for his conduct in the workplace, and get him fired. Go to the police and bring up your concerns; they'll have a chat with him that'll shorten his leash real quick- then avoid all contact. Do not text him, no matter what- block his number, block him on social media. Report him for further contact in the future.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply