This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl wrote about me on Twitter?
05-29-2014, 10:02 PM
This girl wrote about me on Twitter?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...536AAWX0I5
So, this is my background of her......please read.
So, basically what happened was that I had to correct her test, and she recieved an "F" on it. I wrote some comments such as "messy handwriting" or "bigger drawings" or whatnot. This was a month ago.
I found out today that she had apparently written about it on Twitter.
I decided to look it up and I found them. She wrote like five tweets about it; she was calling me "Bitch" and posted some pictures of her test and saying she wanted to fight me and that she was going to look me up on Twitter and "tag" me (I actually don't have a Twitter).
My school is against bullying, I'm not sure what the policies state, but I can print these tweets out and give them to the office.
What should I do about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 10:03 PM

If it was ages ago and she isn't bothering you with it now just let it go. She was mad she did so bad on her Test and took it out on you that was all. People get mad with themselves over time and take it out on others. Just ignore it and move on. If she is still giving you trouble over it and bullying you now then go to the school otherwise ignore it and move on Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply