This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey bros what would you do if your ex gf refused to change her last name back, on facebook?
05-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Hey bros what would you do if your ex gf refused to change her last name back, on facebook?
We were in a long term relationship so she ended up changing her last name on facebook to mine. Then I broke up with her (she did a terrible lie about something) and nomatter how many times I ask or how nicely, she wont remove my last name from hers on facebook. It still looks like she's married to me...
Oh and its still a picture of me and her. She wont change that either

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 04:13 AM

This is ridiculous, why would she do that when you guys were only dating and not married. Dating isn't permanent even if its long term you dont change your name over this. Forget about it and move on, she is not changing her name because she likes the attention she is getting from you because you keep contacting her! Watch how fast she changes it when she starts dating another guy. Her stupidity, move on and dont bug her. She will come around, I mean if others ask her about it, she is not going to say, "oh its my ex's last name..."

Ads

05-30-2014, 04:19 AM

Ask her to change the picture.